Sunday, September 29, 2013

3 Beliefs That Transformed My Work-Life Balance

Pile-of-papers

It was probably about my third month living New York City when I realized that I had lost control. I was working long days while also trying to stay fit, build rapport in the media community and have a vivacious social life (and maybe get some shut-eye). My schedule would be booked for weeks in advance, but still I wouldn’t want to turn down requests to do anything, and would instead try to puzzle-piece them in. At the end of each day, I would come home drained at 10 p.m. or later, feeling like I didn’t do half of the things I’d meant to.


But what was worse than the exhaustion was the frustrating realization that my calendar was controlling me — not the other way around. Read more...


More about Business, Work, Life, Lifestyle, and Health Fitness



via Make Your Own Website Tools Tips Tricks http://feeds.mashable.com/~r/Mashable/~3/BrrLGrsQDs0/ Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment