Friday, June 28, 2013

Detailed Analysis, Educated Guesses and Wild Speculation

analysis cartoon


When I’m writing cartoons, I often write down interesting words or phrases on a pad of paper as I go. Then I leave that paper around for a few days and see if I can come up with ideas based off of those snippets.


That’s how this cartoon came about. At the top of the page I’d written “speculation,” and toward the bottom I’d later scrawled “detailed analysis.”


It took a day or two to see them combined and to figure out a good middle option, but it’s a good reminder that sometimes just letting things sit can be just what a problem needs.


The post Detailed Analysis, Educated Guesses and Wild Speculation appeared first on Small Business Trends.







via Make Your Own Website Tools Tips Tricks http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmallBusinessTrends/~3/7aKY8RWxVAs/analysis-cartoon-business.html Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment