Friday, August 23, 2013

He’s a Legend Around Here

he's a legend business cartoon


I remember starting a new job and being given the tour by an employee. Not only did I get introduced to pretty much everyone, but my guide also gave me the skinny and her opinion on them all.


“He’s kind of a jerk, and don’t ask about his wife. She likes to drink and made a fool of herself at the last office party.” Then there was the one guy who, I swear, was a Robert Redford lookalike. “That’s Tom. He’s like a legend around here.”


Immediatley, I began to think about this Tom person as a barbarian, Robin Hood, a knight on horseback and finally – as a unicorn.


As it turned out, the guy really was great at his job and a genuinely nice guy. But everytime I saw him after that first day, I couldn’t help but imagine him with a horn sticking out of his forehead.


He’s a legend after all.


The post He’s a Legend Around Here appeared first on Small Business Trends.







via Make Your Own Website Tools Tips Tricks http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmallBusinessTrends/~3/2Emh37QfFvM/hes-a-legend-business-cartoon.html Best WordPress Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment